10 facts about KarminEdit
- In reality, the two are a couple. They formed the band we now know as Karmin while they were studying at Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts. They are now engaged.
- Karmin is a word formed from the words "carmen", Latin word for "song" and "Karma."
- Both Amy and Nick are left-handed. They birthdays are just to days apart; Nick's is April 27 while Amy's is April 29.
- They were from small towns with populations under 10,000: Amy grew up in Seward, Nebraska, and Nick is from Old Town, Maine.
- Their track "Take It Away" was used in the 2011 NBA Finals promos.
- Their YouTube channel Karmincovers views are already hundreds of millions and they have 1,310,251 subscribers.
- They're heating up this summer because they are releasing a new album, and the duo have announced a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
- Amy wasn't allowed to buy CDs with parental advisory stickers. She still had to have a boyfriend steal her first rap CD.
- Their musical influences include Lauryn Hill, as she is a female artist who raps and sings.
- What do the duo want from the future? Karmin want to spread a positive message and give others something to smile about. They also want everyone in the world to hear their music! Ambitious, energetic, charismatic and soulful: This duo is worth a listen.
So, now you know these simple things about Karmin that you once don't know. But now, you do. Thank you for viewing!